Call HD For Foundation Repair In Plano. We're Specialists Who Can Help.
Require foundation repair in Plano? Companies like ours restore foundations and stop foundation damage. If you live in the Plano area, contact our locally owned business about foundation repair today. We service house foundations all across the DFW metroplex. As foundation experts, we put an end to cracks and other foundation problems.
Why The Need For Foundation Repair In Plano:
- House foundations in this particular area commonly experience foundation movement. This is due to the clay soils they're positioned on. The earth in this region is very active and deep. Volatile clay soils are known for swelling when they're wet, and shrinking when they're dry. Because they continually expand and contract, they cause structural foundation damage. This includes slab foundation cracks. It's important to stop this movement because it harms house foundations. This is true in Plano and nearby cities. Find out about the house foundation repair process HD Foundations uses when fixing structures. By installing pressed concrete foundation piers or steel foundation piers, your structure can be stabilized. Interior/exterior piers are installed to the point of refusal. This could be 12-16 feet deep or more, depending upon the soil beneath your foundation.
- The climate in this area has a profound affect on foundations. It can lead to foundation cracks. Droughts, 105 degree weather and heavy rainfall all create issues. Learn more about hot weather, cracks, and foundation repair. It's not uncommon for house foundations and other residential structures in Plano to need foundation service as a result of settling. These problems can be caused by extreme heat or moisture. Portions of the DFW area receive approximately 35" of rainfalls annually. In 2018, the area received over 65" of rain. Flooding causes foundation heaving, too. This can force the foundation of your homes upwards by as little as 1" or more than 4". Structural engineers consider moisture to be one of the biggest causes of foundation trouble. Because it softens a concrete slab and causes deterioration, it's common for property owners in Plano to discover that they need house foundation repair service.
- Plumbing leaks (including under slab leaks) are another source of concern. Sometimes they can go unnoticed for years and do massive damage. It's imperative that theses leaks be fixed right away. Over time they will cause slab foundations to break. They can destroy pier and beam foundations and crawl spaces, too. That's because moisture leads to wood rot, sagging floors and other problems. Leaks severely affect foundations. They create large cracks and hairline fractures in house foundations all over the metroplex, including Plano. Foundation repair must often be performed on slab foundations as well as pier and beam foundations simply because of breaks in plumbing pipes. Broken sanitary water systems and sewage lines can result in the need for costly repairs. This could have a major impact on your residence.
The Types Of Problems Foundation Repair Specialists Resolve:
- Companies such as HD Foundations end issues such as foundation shifting, sheetrock cracks, exterior gaps, stuck doors, gaps around windows and foundation cracks. Sloping floors, crooked chimneys and out of level counters are other problems contractors can stop. Remember: gaps less than 1/8" wide can lead to real trouble. House leveling is highly effective when Plano homeowners enlist an experienced foundation repair contractor.
- Broken tiles, uneven door frames and crevices around windows and doors are another form of trouble that professionals resolve. Sometimes minor problems are fixed by installing or adjusting foundation shims while servicing house foundations in the Plano area. This is something commonly done by foundation repair companies. To do this, contractors use 3/8" stainless shims to lift houses. Plano contractors use them when repairing concrete slabs and pier and beam foundations all across the DFW metroplex.
- Wet crawl spaces and squeaky, sagging floors associated with pier and beam structures are another issue that we can deal with effectively.
Why We Can Stop House Foundation Damage:
- We're a top-notch family owned business that has 17 years of experience. Our Plano foundation repair company specializes in restoring house foundations. HD Foundations has the know-how required to stabilize foundations positioned on rugged North Texas soils. The ones in Plano are no exception.
- HD has an A+ BBB rating for fixing slab foundations and pier and beam foundations. We're local contractors that are very careful when repairing both types of foundations.
- We use advanced equipment (a carefully calibrated Ziplevel) to measure the level of your home. The instrument is very precise. By properly measuring your foundation elevations, we can make sure your house foundation is even, strong and stable.
- You'll receive a solid guarantee. Find out more about the lifetime foundation repair warranty on pressed concrete foundation piers or steel pilings. This guarantee protects against future foundation problems and structural damage.
- We provide evaluations at absolutely no charge to you.
Call For A Free Foundation Evaluation/Estimate:
If you think it may be time for repairs, ask the foundation experts at HD Foundations to stop by. Our professional foundation inspections take about 45 minutes to perform. There's no reason to delay in protecting the foundation on your home. If you live in or around Plano, foundation repair evaluations/estimates can be scheduled free. Our company offers residential service all across the DFW metroplex. Contact us for a no-cost estimate today.
HD Foundation Repair
6860 Dallas Parkway, #200
Plano, Texas 75024
Phone: (972) 381-2764
Pier and Beam Foundation Issues, Plano TX
Plano Pier And Beam Foundation Issues May Require Repair.
Have pier and beam foundation repair issues in Plano, TX? In the event you're having trouble, contact HD Foundations. The professionals at HD have vast experience with all kinds of problems. We're recognized for our ability to property repair pier and beam houses as well as other structures. It's important to learn signs of foundation issues. If you have any, call HD right away. We can be of service.
Foundation Issues Need Pier And Beam Foundation Repair In Plano.
The many common indications of foundation trouble include these four things: (1) sagging floors (2) walls that are splitting (3) cracks in floors and ceilings and (4) floors that aren't level. To find out more, read this information about signs of problems with pier and beam foundations. Chances are that if you see any indications of issues with your foundation, your house may need service. At HD Foundations, we warranty or repairs so you won't have any concerns in the future.
Repair Cracks As Part Of Pier And Beam Foundation Repair.
To preserve your foundation, ask HD Foundations to fix your structural problems and cracks. As Plano contractors with years of experience repairing the cracked foundations on pier and beam houses, apartments and commercial properties, we know how to deal with issues. Fact is, we're qualified to fix your foundation. The pros at HD Foundations have the knowledge required to mend fractures correctly, lift sagging floors, stabilize beams and more. Learn all about cracked foundation repair. It's important to fix any fissures that you may see in your Plano property before they get wider and worse. If you require foundation piers, we can install concrete or steel pilings and make your structure level.
About Pier And Beam Foundations And Issues:
There are many benefits to having these foundations. The advantages of pier and beam foundation include the following three things: (1) they provide for quick access to utilities because of their crawl spaces (2) their floors are are somewhat flexible, making them easy to walk on and (3) they can be less expensive to repair than other foundations. Of course, pier and beam foundations have some disadvantages, too. These issues include: (1) their crawl spaces are prone to getting damp (2) rodents and inspects often nest below them and (3) termite infestations can occur. Of course, problems are common in all types of foundations.
If your Plano house has cracks or other issues, get free pier and beam foundation repair estimates by scheduling them online today. And ask about the lifetime warranty we offer on our repairs. And remember: HD Foundation has a great rating with the Better Business Bureau. So why wait? Call us today.
Slab Foundation Repair Plano, TX.
Is Concrete Slab Foundation Repair In Plano, TX Needed For Crack Damage?
If Plano slab foundation repair service is required due to cracking or other issues, contact HD Foundations. We'll evaluate your structure and provide you with an estimate at no charge. At HD Foundations, we offer expert slab foundation repair in and around the Plano area. If your foundation damage has become an issue and leveling would be helpful, we can stop those issues.
About Slab Foundation Repair In Plano.
In the event you see cracks in your concrete slab, it's best to take preventive measures immediately. There are many common problems with slab foundations, including cracking, bending and settling. If you believe your foundation is no longer level and has issues, it could be that your concrete slab is sinking into the ground. To stop issues like slab damage, protect your Plano house by contacting a slab foundation repair contractor.
It's important to note that concrete slabs are 3"-4" thicker at the edges than they are at the center, and are reinforced with strong steel cable. Nonetheless, it's one thing to have cracks that are 1/16" wide, and a whole different thing if cracks are 1/2" thick. To preserve your property, stop damage now.
Get Prices For Slab Foundation Repair On Damage.
It's important to obtain pricing on problems before enlisting a contractor to make any slab repairs. After having your foundation examined, HD Foundations will provide you with a free foundation estimate that outlines what slab foundation repair costs based on your particular situation. Contractor prices in Plano are based largely on the number of interior or exterior foundation piers required to elevate your foundation as well as the extent of the crack damage you have. The cost of fixing the foundation on your concrete slab is something we'll provide to you in writing. Small residential projects may cost less than $2,000, while the slabs on commercial structures could be very costly and be more than $20,000 to fix. Any estimated repair prices we provide to you will also include the cost for installing any concrete or steel piers you may need. If we determine that your Plano property would benefit from a foundation drainage system around your slab when fixing your structure, we'll provide you with cost estimates for installing that as well.
Why Leveling Helps Slab Foundations.
It's helpful because it makes your slab even, and restores your foundation to its normal position. It also helps you avoid costly slab crack issues that require repair. So if you need slab foundation leveling, ask us to inspect your damaged structure in Plano. Just go online today and to schedule a free slab foundation repair estimate on your house, commercial structure or apartment. We're experienced contractors with an A+ (BBB) Better Business Bureau rating.