Call HD For Foundation Repair In Plano. We’re Specialists Who Can Help.
For foundation repair in Plano, contact HD Foundations. Our company addresses residential foundation repair issues all across the DFW metroplex. For contractor services, schedule a free foundation estimate/evaluation today.
Why Foundation Repair In Plano?
- Soils in this particular area are very active and deep. Volatile clay soils are known for swelling when they’re wet, and shrinking when they’re dry. Because they continually expand and contract, they cause foundation damage. This includes slab foundation cracks. Foundation movement seriously impacts structures in Plano. Find out how the foundation repair process minimizes movement. By installing pressed concrete foundation piers or steel piers, your home can be stabilized. Interior/exterior piers are installed to the point of refusal. This could be 10-16 feet deep or more, depending upon the soil beneath your foundation.
- The climate in Plano has a profound affect on house foundations. It can lead to foundation cracks. Droughts, 105 degree weather and heavy rainfall all create issues. Learn more about hot weather, cracks, and foundation repair. Homeowners in Plano sometimes discover they have foundation damage due to approximately 35″ of annual rainfall. In 2018, the city received over 65″. Flooding causes foundation heaving. This can force your home upwards by as little as 1″ or more than 4″. Structural engineers consider moisture to be one of the biggest causes of foundation trouble.
- Plumbing leaks (including under slab leaks) are another source of concern. They affect homes everywhere, including Plano. Foundation repair must frequently be performed on slab foundations as well as pier and beam structures because plumbing lines break. Leaks beneath homes can go unnoticed for years and cause massive damage. Broken sanitary water systems and sewage lines can result in foundation settling over time.
The Types Of Problems Foundation Repair Contractors Resolve:
- We end foundation sinking, sheetrock cracks, exterior gaps, stuck doors and foundation cracks. These are all issues we resolve. House leveling is effective.
- Broken tiles, uneven door frames and crevices around windows and doors are another form of trouble we stop. Sometimes minor problems are fixed by installing or adjusting foundation shims. This is done instead of using foundation piers for repairs. It’s not uncommon for Plano contractors to re-shim a slab foundation or pier and beam structure using 1/4″ stainless shims.
- Wet crawl spaces and squeaky, sagging floors associated with pier and beam structures are another issue that contractors can deal with effectively.
What HD Foundations Offers:
- Experience and lots of it.
- A foundation repair contractor in Plano with an A+ BBB rating for fixing slab foundations and pier and beam structures.
- A solid guarantee. Find out more about the lifetime foundation repair warranty on concrete foundation piers or steel pilings. It protects against future foundation problems.
Obtain A Free Foundation Estimate:
If you have concerns, ask us to examine your home and find out about our guarantee. Inspections take about 45 minutes to perform. If you have a residential property in Plano, foundation repair evaluations/estimates can be scheduled free. Contact us. Request a no-cost estimate online today.
HD Foundations, Inc.
6860 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 200
Plano, Texas 75024
Phone: (972) 381-2764