Concrete Piers Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, TX
Learn HD Foundations’ Process For Installing Pilings.
When concrete piers in Dallas, Fort Worth are required, contact HD Foundations. We install piers all across the DFW metroplex, including Arlington, Plano, Irving, Fort Worth, and Dallas. Pressed concrete piers are durable piers that stabilize pier and beam houses and concrete slabs.
Live In Fort Worth or Dallas? Concrete Piers Offer Benefits:
- Pressed foundation piers are strong.
- They are highly effective in DFW area expansisve clay soils.
- Pilings manufactured from concrete are affordable.
- They’re long lasting and very popular in North Texas.
- Concrete pilings are capable of supporting the load bearing weight of a typical concrete slab foundation or pier and beam structure.
- They’re used for commercial or residential applications. We commonly install concrete piers in Dallas, Fort Worth Arlington and other Metroplex cities.
- You may want to study information about steel piers vs. concrete piers: which is better.
About HD’s Process For Installing Concrete Piers During Repairs:
- Holes are excavated in the ground, around the perimeter of your foundation.
- If interior piers are required, we’ll dig holes in the central part of your foundation.
- When a slab is involved, installing interior piers necessitates cracking the concrete slab. During our 5-step repair process, we break the floor in order to insert the pilings. Later we patch the floor.
- Whether we’re installing concrete piers in Fort Worth or placing them in Dallas, concrete piers are forced down into the ground using a hydraulic ram.
- A concrete cap is placed on top of the piers.
- A hydraulic bottle jack is positioned on top of the cap and the foundation is lifted.
- Your foundation is lowered directly on top of the cap and piers.
- The holes that were excavated earlier are filled in with soil.
How Long Does It Take To Install Concrete Piers?
Homeowners in the Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington area can generally have them installed in 1-3 days. For more information, contact HD Foundations.
Obtain a Free Estimate:
Learn costs for using concrete piers in Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Irving, and Plano area. Schedule a concrete pier foundation repair estimate free online today. Or, if you prefer, just call us. We perform thorough foundation evaluations.