HD Foundations Offers Carrollton Foundation Repair Solutions.
When foundation repair in Carrollton is needed, contractors at HD Foundations can help. Our company offers a terrific guarantee and provides free foundation evaluations. If you require service performed by a qualified residential foundation repair company, contact HD Foundations.
Our Process For Foundation Repair In Carrollton:
- We remove shrubs and lay tarps around foundations, including cracked concrete slabs and pier and beam structures.
- Next, we excavate the soil underneath houses in order to install pressed steel foundation piers or pressed concrete foundation piers. This solves Carrollton foundation repair problems.
- HD Foundations makes concrete slab foundations and pier and beam structures even by lifting them onto the piers. As part of the process we use a hydraulic jack to push the piers into position. We push them into the ground to the point of refusal. That’s generally about 10′-15′ deep in your city.
- If you need interior foundation piers, we’ll have to break your floor in order to install the piers. We will place the soil on a tarp inside your home, put the soil back into the ground when we’re finished, and then patch your floor.
- We install steel foundation shims on slab foundations and pier and beam structures as needed. If moisture is creating crawl space issues under your pier and beam house, we can perform crawl space repair to eliminate mold and rot.
To find out more about the process of repairing your foundation, call us. We’re BBB-A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau. We’re a residential foundation repair contractor that does the job right. If house leveling service is required, we can help.
About The Problems HD Foundation Repair Contractors Stop:
- Foundation sinking, settlement, heaving, and cracks are all issues we terminate. HD accomplishes this by installing interior or exterior foundation piers. We use these types of piers because they’re the best foundation repair solution.
- We stop ceiling and wall fractures, exterior brick gaps, slab foundation cracks and other types of structural foundation damage.
- Our company prevents harmful water problems by installing foundation drainage systems. If your property has moisture-related foundation repair issues, we’ll deal with them. Even concrete slab foundations can be affected. Water that isn’t directed away from houses accounts for about 10% of foundation problems.
Get A Lifetime Foundation Warranty:
At HD Foundations, we stand behind our work. In fact, we offer a guarantee. So contact HD Foundations and obtain a lifetime foundation repair warranty.
If you have foundation damage, let us know. Property owners can obtain a foundation repair estimate free by scheduling it online today. We service houses, apartments and commercial complexes all around the DFW metroplex.