Pier and Beam Foundation Repair Irving, Texas
Pier and beam foundation repair resolves a large variety of issues. HD Foundations is a contractor that prevents foundation damage and helps preserve the value of your property. Our company services Irving, Texas, along with the entire DFW metroplex. To obtain a free estimate and prevent costly damage, call us today.
About Our Pier and Beam Foundation Repair Service:
- Sagging, sloping or buckling floors are common issues with pier and beam foundations. Homeowners can contact us to restore foundations to their correct position.
- Installing foundation piers is part of fixing foundation damage on pier and beam houses. We install pressed concrete foundation piers and pressed steel piers. These pilings are used to support the weight of a structure while making the house level. A damaged home might be lifted 1", and possibly elevated 2-4" or a whole lot more.
- It's a costly mistake to delay fixing your foundation. Over time a pier and beam house can disintegrate if the foundation issues are left unchecked. Due to North Texas soil movement, Irving, Texas homeowners often develop pier and beam foundation repair issues.
- Crawl space problems require attention. If you notice warped floor joists, twisting or rotten beams, and corroded sill plates, these can lead to serious trouble. Drain installations may be required to eliminate water in crawl spaces.
How Contractors Stop Pier and Beam Foundation Issues:
- HD Foundations resolves them by driving pressed concrete foundation piers or pressed steel piers deep into the soil. These pilings help end common issues with pier and beam foundations.
- In some cases, contractors replace steel foundation shims on top of existing foundation piers or block and base support columns. Unlike the wooden shims installed in the 30's, 40's and 50's, the 1/4" steel shims used today don't splinter or disintegrate. They work to preserve your foundation.
- You can stop pier and beam foundation issues by removing and replacing rotten wood in crawl spaces. We install new support beams and joists, as required. When appropriate, HD Foundations can also re-shim foundations. Our company even installs drains in wet crawl spaces and yards to prevent against the elements from causing future damage.
Get Free Pier and Beam Cost Estimates.
If you think your house might be at risk, contact HD Foundations. We perform no-cost foundation evaluations in Irving, Texas. Pier and beam foundation repair estimates are free to homeowners. Schedule one online today or give us a call. We service the entire DFW metroplex.